Poems....

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kota the smart city poem

                                                  



_."Kota the memorable place._

When I move to Kota
I got a room Chhota.

There was not any Fear..
Bcz I wanna be an Engineer..

Me was going to Bansal..
To crack IIT's Circle..

I got some personalities Creator..
Rishu, Navneet, Dipesh YouTuber..


Some was Rahul, Shivam, Vansh..
They have the Knowledge dense..

Now it's the second Phase..
I got a Balaji Mess..

At most I past a month slot..
My Grandpa has dead I got..

I got a call in Institute..
And, I put the call on Mute..

I went my home with some Clue..
I was shocked after see that View..

I came to kota Sadly..
My friend didn't feel me Badly..

Me has started to Study..
Next day was test Bloody..

In the month of December..
Some moments I Remember..

Then we left to each other..
And went to apne apne ghar..

You all were Pure hearted guys..
Can't forget those Memorable days..

Wese itna Dukh nhi hota..
Love you THE SMART CITY KOTA..

          Created by                   Gaurav   shakya  

                                :-GAURAV SHAKYA
                                  05:19 pm
                           21 August 2020

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Kahiye janaab.!!