Poems....

6/recent/ticker-posts

Heart-attack

.....


By: Gaurav Shakya
..
It's all I want,
That's what I'm dealing.
Have they searched my heart.?
They missed those feelings.
✷✷
There was the pearl,
In the corner of my heart.
They couldn't lift that up,
Once more Gaurav hurt.
✷✷
I'm still a confuse,
And blank-up my bro.!!
They looks like a human,
But they were thirsty crow.
✷✷
It's a cursed Era dude,
Here believe doesn't matter.
...will be sucked by someone,
That one knows your feelings better.
✷✷
Give them a happy news,
They are too much sad.
Outside I'm breathing..,
Inside I'm dead.
✷✷
It was a game, my poetry!
Who had snatched my words.?
Your wings will be cut down one day,
If you're an innocent bird.
✷✷
They were going on their path,
But didn't see me back,
My body went freeze-up,
And I got a HEART-ATTACK.
And I felt a HEART-ATTACK.
And I had a HEART-ATTACK.
..

Gaurav Shakya

Post a Comment

0 Comments